bubbles and blossom
HELLO EVERYBODY!
hahaha. today is quite a happy happy day! I'm suppose to do maths now so I'm going to blog real fast and pardon me for any errors, even if the entry doesn't make sense. =P
Saw blossom and bubbles 101 times today! Too bad lott is on mc. TAKE CARE DUDE!
If you think I'm going to blog about happy stuff today, then you're absolutely wrong.
HOW CAN I BLOG ABOUT HAPPY STUFF?! I'm here to complain! What's new? =P
As I was strolling(yes, i got all the time in the world) to school this morning, I've been thinking about one particular issue.
Latecoming.
Our beloved school is pretty fond of saying things like,
"Blaming the bus for your latecoming is not an excuse. You should take an earlier bus!"
Yes, I'll agree with you totally if the latecomer has been late for ~2(365 - hols) times.
What about the rest? Did the school give those who were late for once any chances?
NO!
"Do not give me such an excuse. You could have taken an earlier bus!"
OH MY GOODNESS! My dearest school, how did you know i'm able to foresee the future?! I KNEW I'LL BE LATE CAUSE THE BUS FAILED TO ARRIVE ON TIME TODAY! JUST TODAY!
And I'm totally guilty for giving you such a lame excuse when 101 students arrived as late as I did.
All of us just want to be late. It's totally wrong of us to blame SBS.
What's more? I forgot all jjcians live in Jurong. There's no excuse to be late.
HELLO?! Honestly, spare a thought for those who live far far away.
You expect people to wake up at 4am so as to be able to catch some EARLIER bus, reach school, stand on the track and admire the
What's ridiculous is that it isn't their fault in the first place! They could be punctual if the bus arrived at the usual time.
Well, I'm not blaming SBS. Not at all.
Talk about efficiency. Utter nonsense.
Enough of ranting.
bye people.

<< Home